Sunday, June 7, 2015

First of Month FAV Posts ~ Shareable, Informational and/or Actionable ~ All Are Always Possible ...




^^^
Courtesy of the DNC !
You can Retweet it here .


Democrats always need to work at messaging Democratic Truths. You do know the GOP is always messaging Democratic Lies, right?! Please feel free to share some of my favorite posts and/or to take action where appropriate. Take the Best; Leave the Rest. But push back!
I know it can be annoying to have to take several steps ~ click, save and then post ~ but it will be a lot more annoying if we have a GOP Congress AND a GOP President in 2016.
My personal habit is to save each meme on my Desktop; I create a Memes Today folder and drop each meme into the folder and; when I have a block of about 15 minutes of time ~ I share them all directly from that folder to my favorite social medium platforms. I am of the mind that the more space Democrats take up on cyberspace the less space the GOP will have!

( * I am providing direct Twitter links on which you can click and share with your friends. To share on Facebook and Google + you’ll have to do the annoying thing, as noted above, but hey, winning in 2016 is a good cause...)


^^^ 
Four goals of the Republican Party. Courtesy of Tina Vigilante on Google Plus !

You can Retweet it here .




^^^
You don’t get it do you? Courtesy of Union Thugs !

You can Retweet it here .

^^^ 
Where are the women? These GOP majority committees oversee women's health care choices. Courtesy of NARAL pro-choice America !
You can Retweet it here .
^^^
Stop the GOP from suppressing the right to vote per Hillary Clinton !
You can Retweet it here .
^^^ 
GOP Family Values ~ it's tough, but as long as they present as the holier than anyone else party ... fair target. Courtesy of Democrats Organizing for America !
You can Retweet it here .

^^^

 I am a woman and I have these human rights... Courtesy of Soraya Chemaly !
You can Retweet it here .
^^^ 
Both parties are not the same and if you believe that you are not doing your homework! Courtesy of Conservative Myths !
You can Retweet it here .
^^^
 It’s a simple truth ~ POTUS too smart for Republicans to get. Courtesy of Blue Dem Warriors !
You can Retweet it here . 
G., aka Partisan Democrat

( Please follow me at http://gkmtnblogs.blogspot.com/
where you can sign up for an e-mail notification when GKMTNblogs posts! )





















No comments:

Post a Comment