Sunday, August 24, 2014

Reminder: We Can Help Boost President Obama's Numbers Sitting at Home Cutting, Pasting & Clicking





Two weeks ago, I wrote about one very simple Clicktivist action all Democrats could take to help boost President Obama's favorable numbers ~  Frankly, the numbers are disappointing but I think we Democrats are even more disappointing because we are allowing our selves to be out messaged by the crude, rude, ignorant anti-U.S. Government GOP and we can do better. Actually, we must do better.

Before I proceed with the reminder part of this piece, let me say please share what you are doing to win in November in the comments section ~ we may be able to pick up fresh ideas from each other...


Now: The Current Numbers ~ 




And: The Current Countdown Clock ~ as of 8:30 p.m., Saturday, August 23, 2014 ... you do the math:




A refresher: First, click Please... Cut the Crap for a list of President Obama's accomplishments; then, if you need to, click Twitter for a brief tutorial on how to Tweet and; also if you need to, click XCEL for a brief tutorial on the basics of XCEL.


Then:














P.S. When you are on Twitter, go to the hashtag #POTUSpositive and Retweet any #POTUSpositive Tweets you might find there ~ Every little bit helps! TY!!!



G.

(I try not to use memes I can't give credit to but I so love this one and it so fits this Blog ~ if anyone knows who created it please let me know so I can give the appropriate credit! Also, a shout out to the great people at Please... Cut the Crap for all they do! and Ryan J. Speed for the clicktivist word salad!)


No comments:

Post a Comment