Sunday, October 18, 2015

Favorite Anti- GOP Shareables! Remembering Who the Real Threat to the United States is. And it is not Hillary!

Perhaps the most timely meme to share as former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to testify before the GOP PAC in the House of Representatives next week where she will be subjected to a familiar tactic of past witch trials when women were strapped in chairs and dunked in ponds and if they drowned they were innocent and if they survived they were guilty (you know, that black magic stuff!) ~ all at our expense.

You can share that meme on Twitter here
Courtesy of Correct the Record



FYI: This is a working Blog! because, it seems to me, Democrats need to be reminded who the real threat to the United States is and it is not other Democrats.

 Please use the direct links provided and share and remind others of who the real threat is AND of what the GOP stands for.

For your own information, my personal habit is to save favorites on my Desktop during the week for later sharing. I create a GOP memes folder and drop them into the folder and when I have a block of about 15 minutes of time I share them all directly from that folder to my preferred social medium platforms.

Today, I have shared some of my favorite Anti- GOP memes to my Twitter timeline. All but the first one are courtesy of the DNC Facebook Page. To share on Facebook, Google +, etc. you’ll have to do the annoying thing and download and save and re-post...

Take the Best; Leave the Rest. But push the truth about the GOP war on us!



ONE

You can share this on Twitter here


TWO

You can share this on Twitter here


THREE

You can share this on Twitter here


FOUR

You can share this on Twitter here


FIVE

You can share this on Twitter here


SIX

You can share this on Twitter here


SEVEN

You can share this on Twitter here 


EIGHT

You can share this on Twitter here



NINE

You can share this on Twitter here


G., aka Partisan Democrat



( Please follow me at http://gkmtnblogs.blogspot.com/

where you can sign up for an e-mail notification when GKMTNblogs posts! )














No comments:

Post a Comment