Sunday, October 25, 2015

First of the Month Favorite Hillary Clinton Posts ~ Shareable and Sometimes Actionable Depending...

^^^ No additional commentary from me required...

You can share this on Twitter here



FYI: This is a working Blog! because Democrats always need to work at messaging Democratic Truths...

But nobody needs truth messaging more than my candidate for the 2016 Democratic Nomination -- Hillary Clinton – who is not being honestly described by many, including but not limited to opposition and talking heads, as the long-time progressive Democrat she is, in my humble opinion of course, making Hillary the focus of my recurring First of the Month Favorite Posts Blog!

As we begin to close out a highly successful October for Hillary, please use the direct links provided and share and/or to take action when and where appropriate. 

Take the Best; Leave the Rest. But push the truth!

For your own information, my personal habit is to share directly from Hillary's social media platforms and and other favored sites, as well, to save favorites on my Desktop for later sharing. I create a Hillary memes folder and drop them into the folder and when I have a block of about 15 minutes of time I share them all directly from that folder to my preferred social medium platforms.

( * Today I am providing direct Facebook, Twitter and Google+ links on which you can click and share with your friends. To share on various platforms of your own choosing, you’ll have to do the annoying thing and download and save and re-post...)



Just for fun, the crowd's response to Hillary's entrance at the Iowa Jefferson-Jackson Dinner last night -- 

^^^ You do have to be on Twitter to click and to see this in action here:


^^^ Hillary greets the crowd as she walks to the Iowa Jefferson-Jackson Dinner stage.

Hillary Clinton Gives Speech At Jefferson Jackson Dinner In IOWA

"...I'm running as a proud Democrat..."

"...I've spent my life working for children, women, families and our country from the kitchen table to the peace table..."

My two cents: Democrats have 8 years of progress to build on (despite GOP nullification of a 2X, duly elected American President!) That is not cause for revolution -- that is cause for winning and for building on what we've got.

Part I



You can share the post on Google + here


^^^ A basic premise of The Democratic Platform!

You can share this on Twitter here 


^^^ This is the time for a 21st Century President to continue the work of bringing America's Common Good value to the global table!

You can share this on Facebook here


^^^ She is THE only candidate for the 2016 Democratic nomination for president standing up to the these bullies!

You can share this on Facebook here 


^^^ A little Iowa Jefferson-Jackson Dinner fun and a not-to-be-missed quote by our next presidential spouse: Bill Clinton

You can share this on Twitter here


^^^ ICYMI! We don't need another revolution!!!

You can share this on Twitter here


Also, please follow and/or support Hillary by clicking on the links below!:

Follow Hillary on Twitter here

Follow Hillary on Facebook here 

Become an official Hillary supporter here


(FYI. Before someone else notices, let just say I've been so excited with Hillary's progress this month I jumped right past the End of the Month Democratic Highlights Blog and went directly to the First of the Month Hillary Blog! I'll be rectifying that next week. LOL!!!)


G., aka Partisan Democrat

 
( Please follow me at http://gkmtnblogs.blogspot.com/
where you can sign up for an e-mail notification when GKMTNblogs posts! )




No comments:

Post a Comment