Sunday, January 17, 2016

Favorite Anti-GOP Shareables! Remembering Who the Real Threat is on this Dem. Debate Day. & it's Not Hillary!

^^^ Most of my day today is being spent working to support Hillary Clinton for the 2016 Democratic Nomination for President with a positive focus on her but ~ I do think we need to be reminded and to remind, just a bit, as to who the GOP is so here's a snippet of a translator for you to have on hand as the haters respond to the Democratic Debate this evening (9 p.m. EST on NBC!) and below you will find a few of my favorite GOP Facebook posts from Hillary and friends worth sharing while we wait for the clock to strike 9! 

You can share this meme on Twitter here 

(As happens sometimes, I do not know who the fabulous creator of the meme is so if anyone has that information please drop it into the comments section so I can give proper credit. TY!)


FYI: This is a working Blog! because, it seems to me, Democrats need to be reminded who the real threat to the United States is and it is not my candidate: Hillary.

 Please use the direct links provided and share and remind others of who the real threat is AND some of what the GOP stands for.

For your own information, my personal habit is to save favorites on my Desktop during the week for later sharing. I create a GOP memes folder and drop them into the folder and when I have a block of about 15 minutes of time I share them all directly from that folder to my preferred social medium platforms.

 ( * Today I am providing, primarily, direct Facebook links on which you can click and share with your friends. To share on other platforms, etc. you’ll have to do the annoying thing and download and save and re-post... ) 

Take the Best; Leave the Rest. But push the truth about the GOP war on us!

TY!



^^^ The GOP may neglect to mention their near destruction of our economy but Hillary has not forgotten!

 You can share this meme on Facebook here


^^^ The GOP is extreme/it's not just Trump! Or as I like to say GOP is GOP is GOP!!!

Click here to see this brief video and to share on Facebook


^^^ Hillary: “We have faced challenges before and chosen resolve over fear. These Republicans seem resolved to create fear."

Click here to see this brief video and to share on Facebook


^^^ The GOP is out of touch when it comes to LGBT rights/or anything that doesn't look and act like them, for that matter.

Click here to see this brief video and to share on Facebook


^^^ The GOP is out-of-touch!

Click here to see this brief video and to share on Facebook


^^^ There's nothing else I need to say!

Click here to see this article and to share on Facebook


^^^ (The writer): “ … I've been on TV for a long time, and in campaigns even longer. And I've faced bigotry firsthand in my work with civil rights leaders. But hate speech of this kind, and among this many candidates? I haven't come across anything quite like this. ...”  
Click here to see this article and to share on Facebook


 ^^^ 8 Tweets from the future that show what's really at stake if GOP wins!

Click here to see this article and to share on Facebook


Thank you for reading!


G., aka Partisan Democrat

( Please follow me at http://gkmtnblogs.blogspot.com/
where you can sign up for an e-mail notification when GKMTNblogs posts! You can also follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/GKMTNtwits )






No comments:

Post a Comment