Sunday, January 3, 2016

First of the Month Favorite Hillary Clinton Posts ~ Shareable and Actionable ...

The lens through which I view Hillary Clinton ~ It has been my experience and my observation that as we move through our lives and as we grow and we learn and, yes, as we even sometimes change a number of core values stay with all of us and throughout Hillary's public life a core value I consistently see in her is the one depicted above...which for me translates into an American value re The Common Good. I encourage those who are just learning about her to put her talk and her action into that context to better understand her vision for the United States. Thanks!

You can share the meme on Twitter here


FYI: This is a working Blog! because Democrats always need to work at messaging Democratic Truths up and down the ticket...

But, it is my analysis that nobody needs truth messaging more than my candidate for the 2016 Democratic Nomination -- Hillary Clinton – who is not being honestly described by many, including but not limited to opposition and talking heads, as the long-time progressive Democrat she is, making Hillary the focus of my recurring First of the Month Favorite and/or Shareable Posts Blog!

As we close out a highly successful year for Hillary and begin a New Year on her behalf, please use the direct links provided and share and/or take action when and where appropriate. 

Take the Best; Leave the Rest. But push the truth!

For your own information, my personal habit is to share directly from Hillary's social media platforms and other like-minded sites, as well, and to save favorites on my Desktop for later sharing. I create a Hillary memes folder and drop them into the folder and when I have a block of time I share them directly from that folder to my preferred social medium platforms.

( * Today, I am providing direct Twitter links on which you can click and share with your friends. To share on various platforms of your own choosing, you’ll have to do the annoying thing and download, save, write a comment and re-post...)

( ** Today, I am also providing a suggested action I've developed to share Hillary positives in conjunction with the January 17th Democratic Debate. My suggestion, as you will see below, is based on Twitter but the idea is easily adapted re individual favorite content and social media platforms...)


Now, let's hit some of my favorite Hillary Tweets for sharing, followed by a favorite definition of progressive and a favorite reminder to vote!:


Good grief!

You can share the meme on Twitter here and you can grab a brief on the Gallup poll results here for your own information


Hillary knows that "It Takes A Village" means all of The People in the village, including, but not limited to, the caretakers in the village who need to be able to take leave and who need to be able to find affordable childcare (adult daycare). And then then there is equal pay, too, and in the context of additional out-of-pocket spending for said caretakers equal pay matters even more!

You can share the meme on Twitter here 


A snippet of what Hillary has accomplished. (The creator of this great meme is unknown to me, if anyone has a name please let me know so I can give credit. Ty!)

You can share the meme on Twitter here


For the record, I try not to hit fellow Democrats publicly, I prefer a two-way conversation but Bernie is not a Democrat so ~ no worries! Living in the 21st Century means we are never going to put the proverbial global genie back into the proverbial global bottle so working with top leaders on a national and a global level on behalf of the United States of America is a positive on a presidential candidate's resume.

You can share the meme here 


I just grabbed these Tweets off of Hillary's Twitter feed this morning! End of year numbers are coming. Pay close attention to what they are saying and to what you are being told they are saying! And, it's not going to be that she is a corporate beast being fed by corporate masters. Nope.

You can share the meme here


This gives me a chuckle and then it reminds me that it's true, that this is the GOP, that the GOP is winning and that it's supported by nearly half of the American electorate -- to date.

You can share the meme here


Perhaps, a good time for that suggested action: 


The next Democratic Debate is on January 17 and it is a big day ~
just before primary action begins to unfold around the nation! It is also a day when millions of eyes will be scanning Twitter for relevant Tweets. Hillary supporters can take this opportunity to promote Hillary by Tweeting positive Hillary information/memes throughout the day on the 17th so her positives are popping all day long. I like to try to schedule mine from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. because it frees me up to do live response work leading up to and during the debate but if we can all just schedule some of our favorite Tweets throughout the day that would be great. Hillary all day!!! Be original! And/or Cut & Paste & Retweet (that's what friends are for!). I always use #ImWithHer so they can easily be Retweeted by fellow Hillary supporters! If you are not signed on to the campaign yet, please do so, so you can receive relevant and updated information (like a new Hillary hashtag, perhaps) directly! (See links below.) Hillary meme is courtesy of Hillary for NH!




Also, please follow and/or support Hillary by clicking on the links below!:

Follow Hillary on Twitter here

Follow Hillary on Facebook here 

Become an official Hillary supporter here



Thank you for reading! (And for doing!!!)


G., aka Partisan Democrat

 ( Please follow me at http://gkmtnblogs.blogspot.com/
where you can sign up for an e-mail notification when GKMTNblogs posts! )

 ( And you can find me on Twitter here )








No comments:

Post a Comment