Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Top 10 Democratic New Year’s Resolutions for 2016!

Seriously, all politics aside, everyone ~ family, friends, colleagues, social media friends ~ have a wonderful, safe, healthy, H New Year!


I remain focused on seeing Hillary Clinton become President of the United States in November! To that end, here are my top 10 resolutions:


Ten:

I resolve to do everything I can to get Hillary Clinton elected in November with integrity ~ to stay focused on Hillary because she is the most qualified candidate in my lifetime! ( An aside, see bio here )  


Nine:

 I resolve to work hard at not calling out Senator Sanders for being a user and an abuser of my Party because because he is not where I am going to apply my time and my energy on the way to a Hillary win in November.


Eight:

I resolve to work even harder to show Democrats the positives AND the legislative numbers Hillary brings to the table because sometimes a strategy to win not only matters but when the GOP is winning is also critical.


Seven:

I resolve to double down on repeating, repeating and repeating again: GO TO THE SOURCE. I am of the mind that informed voters are more likely to do the best thing for their country when they cast their ballots.  


Six:

I resolve to continue critiquing main stream media and calling on them to re-commit to their historical role as informers of the electorate. I do not believe they got a mention in the U.S. Constitution to play fast and loose with that responsibility.


Five:

I resolve to commit to being more disciplined in using hash tag messaging across social media platforms, reflecting my key points re Hillary Clinton, translating into an effort to create a marketing, so to speak, mantra for Hillary. 


Four:

I resolve to never, ever again waste a minute of my precious time and energy on Puritopians who only serve to distract Democrats from banishing the GOP from from power. 


Three:

I resolve to stand by the value and principle of the General Welfare of the nation as codified in the U.S. Constitution by our Founding Fathers as a lens through which to see policy making. (Section 8 of Article 1) 


Two:

I resolve to walk away from my lap top screen more often and revisit my city when I get home! 


One:

I resolve to speak up more often and more loudly against hate.  I am not surprised by the hate out there, I was actually raised in some of it long before President Obama became President. but I will confess to being surprised by the mass openness of it since he won his first election in 2008. Frankly, I suspect it is going to be worse for a woman than it has been/is for a black man and it really can not stand. 


Moving Forward,




G., aka Partisan Democrat

Thank you for reading!

( Please follow me at http://gkmtnblogs.blogspot.com/
where you can sign up for an e-mail notification when GKMTNblogs posts! 
And, check me out @ www.Twitter.com/GKMTNtwits ! )




 



No comments:

Post a Comment