Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Grievance: Trump Appears to be Unabashedly Escalating a GOP Fascist Agenda



As noted, I have this quirky habit of stepping off of the path I'm on and taking a break when the going gets tough. I've discovered it makes me more productive to actually leave my environment and take a minute to breathe after which, most times, I return with a fresh perspective (or, at the very least, renewed energy).

Today was one of those days. People, The Donald has nearly pushed me off of the ledge with the expansion of what appears to be a GOP fascist agenda. As President, BEFORE deporting millions of undocumented residents in America, he will refuse to allow an incalculable number of Muslims to step on American soil -- despite status.

 Fascist, as defined in the Urban Dictionary here (pick your specific poison).

So off my path this morning I went. I am sharing my fresh perspective and/or renewed energy strategy with you because if you are like me (I am an activist working for a #HillaryClinton2016 win) and if you have not stopped to breathe recently take 30 minutes to:

One ~

Listen to some of your favorite inspirational music! Mine today was: Stairway to Heaven * Hallelujah * Somewhere Over the Rainbow

You can listen here :

Ann and Nancy Wilson's version of "Stairway to Heaven?

Bon Jovi's version of "Hallelujah"

Pink's version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

Two ~

Tweet one of your favorite, relevant, Hillary Clinton memes. Mine today was:


You can share it here :

 Obviously, I don't get the benefit of a fresh perspective every time but do get the benefit of renewed energy every time! And back to work I go.



Later...



G., aka Partisan Democrat


( Please follow me at http://gkmtnblogs.blogspot.com/
where you can sign up for an e-mail notification when GKMTNblogs posts! )
















No comments:

Post a Comment